Supernatural Season 3! Οι καλύτερες ατάκες:
– Oh, so he kills somebody and we just sit here with our junk in our hands?
– So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?
– Okay, weirdy-Mcweirdison
– Gumby girl… does that make me Pokey?
– The kids. The creepy, stare at you like you’re lunch kids.
– Great, we’ll just bust in, drag the kids out and torch ’em on the front lawn. I’m sure that’ll go down great with the neighbors.
– If it’s any consolation, I think you’re a truly awful person.
– Say goodbye, wascily wabbit.
– Now what do you say we destroy that ugly-ass piece of dead thing?
– Oh, don’t go away angry. Just go away.
– Or it could just be a suicide and a psychotic scrap-booker.
– And what? A few hours later you pucker up and kiss your ass goodbye?
– A hand of glory? I think I got one of those at the end of my Thai massage last week.
– You couldn’t pick up the phone and tell us a raging psychopath was coming after us?
– Its like a giant haystack and Gordon is a deadly needle.
– Just another day at the office. A massively dangerous day at the office.
– You just charged a super-vamped-out-Gordon with no weapons. That’s a little reckless don’t you think?
– Oh great, so we’re looking for pimp-Santa.
– I hate witches. They’re always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. Its creepy. You know what? It’s downright unsanitary.
– So we’re looking for some old, cranky Blair-bitch in the woods?
– Why does the rabbit always get screwed in the deal? Poor little guy.
– Let me guess, they dose up, bust out the didgeridoo and start kicking ’round the hackey-sack?
– I don’t know what’s weirder. The fact that we’re in Bobby’s head or that he’s dreaming about Better Homes and Gardens.
– Sam, you know joints like this one are tourist traps, right? I mean, balls rolling up hills, furniture nailed to the roof? They’re only dangerous to your wallet.
– Look, I’m just saying that its crazy, you know? Even for us crazy, like Dingo-ate-my-baby crazy.
– My god, you’re a freak.
– Sammy, I get all tingly when you take control like that.
– It’s a free country. A man can’t chose his own syrup? What have we become?
– Its like we got a contract out on us. You think its ‘cos we’re so awesome?
– Honestly, I think the world’s going to end bloody, but it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t fight. We do have choices. I choose to go down swinging.
– Pack your panties, Sammy, we’re hitting the road.
-Well don’t get too excited, Sammy, you might pull something.
– Newsflash, Sam, people are supposed to be freaked out by ghosts.
– Zombies do like the other-other white meat.
– A zombie with skills. Doctor Quinn, medicine zombie.
– You’re chasing slicey-McHackey.
– Oh right, yeah, Because you were human once and you liked kittens and long walks on the beach.
– What, you gonna give her the Carrie stare and Lillith goes poof?
– Oh no. No. You’re not going to bust out the misty goodbye speech. If this is my last day on earth I don’t want it to be socially awkward.
– And then what? Give a Columbian necktie to a ten year old?
– So what, this demon just walks up, touches someone and they go stark-raving-psycho?
– You do realize there’s red meat within striking distance, right?
– Yeah, its like putting a neon sign on your front door that says ‘come kill us now’.”
Sam – Let me see your knife.
Dean – What for?
Sam – So I can gouge my eyes out.
Sam – Dean, what are you doing?
Dean – I’m comforting the bereaved. What are you doing?
Sam – Working. Dead body, possible demon attack, that kind of thing.
Dean – Just stay back.
Demon – Or what?
Dean – Good point.
Dean – It’s like there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
Sam – That’s hellfire, Dean.
Dean – Yeah, well… whatever.
Sam – How do you sleep at night?
Bella – Rolling naked in money.
Dean – I’m Batman.
Sam – Yeah… you’re Batman.
Bella – It’s a shoulder hit. Relax. Besides, who here hasn’t shot a few people?
Bella – I’m out one point five million and on the bad side of a very powerful, fairly psychotic buyer.
Dean – Wow, I really don’t feel bad about that. Sam?
Sam – Nope, not even a little.
Dean – There’s gotta be a demon or two in South Beach.
Sam – Sorry, Heff, maybe next time.
Sam – I’m thinking about fairy tales.
Dean – Nice, do you think about fairy tales often?
Sam – You remember Cinderella, with the pumpkin that turns into a coach and the mice that turns into horses?
Dean – Dude, could you be more gay?… Don’t answer that.
Dean – And you shot her?
Sam – She was a smartass
Dean – Can I shoot her?
Sam – Not in public.
Bella – I think the three of us should have a heart to heart.
Dean – That’s assuming you have a heart.
Bella – You know, when this is over, we really should have angry sex.
Dean – Don’t objectify me.
Bella – What do you suggest?
Dean – I’m thinking.
Bella – Don’t strain yourself.
Dean – Maybe next time you could give me a little heads up on your plan.
Bella – I don’t want you thinking, you’re not very good at that.
Sam – You.
Dean – What?
Sam – You mean she got one over on you.
Dean – Thank you, Sam. Very helpful.
Sam – Nice move you pulled back there, running right at the weapons.
Dean – What can I say, I’m a badass.
Dean – Well, I’m just saying he’s not leaving us a whole lot of options.
Sam – Yeah, I know, we’ve gotta kill him.
Dean – Really, just like that? I thought you would have been like ‘no, we can’t, he’s human, its wrong’.”
Vampire – I’m staring down eternity alone. Can you think of a worse hell?
Dean – Well, there’s hell.
Sam – I’m sick of your whole stupid kamikaze trip.
Dean – Whoa. Kamikaze? I’m more like a ninja.
Sam – Its not funny.
Dean – It’s a little funny.
Dean – So was I right? Is it the serial killing chimney sweep?
Sam – Yep, its Dick Van Dyck.
Dean – Who?
Sam – Mary Poppins?
Dean – Who’s that?
Sam – Oh, come on… Never mind.
Dean – What could you possibly say that sounds crazy to me?
Sam – Um… Evil Santa?
Dean – Yeah, that’s crazy.
Dean – What’d Bobby say?
Sam – That we’re morons.
Sam – Huh. When you sacrifice to Holnacar, guess what he gives you in return?
Dean – Lap dances, hopefully.
Dean – Did you sell them for free?
Shopkeeper – No, its Christmas, people pay a butt-load for this crap.
Dean – That’s the spirit
Dean – You bitch!
Madge – Oh my goodness, somebody owes a nickel to the swear jar. Oh, you know what I say when I feel like swearing? Fudge.
Dean – I’ll try to remember that.
Dean – You fudgin’ touch me again and I’ll fudgin’ kill you!
Madge – Very good.
Sam – What was Bobby doing in Pittsburgh?
Dean – Taking an extremely lame holiday?
Sam – Bella? You’re actually suggesting we ask her for a favor?
Dean – I’m feeling dirty just thinking about it, but yeah.
Sam – Dean, you sure you don’t want me to drive? You seem a little caffeinated.
Dean – Oh, thanks for the newsflash, Edison.
Sam – Dude, Asia?
Dean – Come on, you love this song and you know it.
Sam – Yeah and if I ever hear it again, I’m going to kill myself.
Sam – Dude, I had a weird dream.
Dean – Yeah? Clowns or midgets?
Sam – Yesterday was Tuesday, but today is Tuesday too.
Dean – Yeah. No, good, you’re totally balanced.
Dean – And did it look cool, like in the movies?
Sam – You peed yourself.
Dean – Of course I peed myself. A man gets hit by a car, you think he has full control over his bladder?
Sam – You’re crazy, Bobby, I’m not killing you.
Bobby – Oh, so now I’m the crazy one?
Trickster – I tell you what, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands. I mean, holy full metal jacket!
Hendrikson – After all, seeing you two in chains…?
Dean – You kinky sonuva bitch, we don’t swing that way.
Sam – How’s the shoulder?
Dean – Its awesome. I’ll live. You know, if we get out of this alive.
Hendrikson – I shot the sheriff.
Dean – But you didn’t shoot the deputy.
Ruby – Does anyone here have a breath mint? Some guts splattered in my mouth while I was killing my way in here.
Dean – Listen to me, there’s some salt in my duffle. Make a circle and get inside.
Ed – Inside your duffle?
Dean – Inside the salt you idiots!
Harry (from the Ghostfacers ep) – Ed, you gotta go be gay for that poor dead intern.
Sam – So you two were talking a case?
Dean – No, actually we were talking about our feelings and then our favorite boy bands… yeah, we were talking a case.
Dean – What is it?
Sam – A Crockata
Dean – What, is that some type of sandwich?
Dean – I see they improved your face.
Sam – Right back at you.
Sam – You remember that thing in the paper yesterday?
Dean – Stripper suffocates dude with thighs.
Sam – No, the other thing.
Rufus – You do her ear?
Dean – Hey man, I’ll try anything once, but that sounds uncomfortable.
Dean – Why don’t we make a TJ run? Senoritas, cervesas. We could… what’s Spanish for Donkey-show?
Sam – So if we do save you, let’s never do that.
Bobby – Well, aren’t you good at just brining down the room?
Dean – It’s a gift.
Sam – How do you get around so fast?
Ruby – I got the Super bowl jetpack.
Dean – What do you think?
Sam – I think you totally should have been jamming Eye of the Tiger right there.
Dean – Bite me. I totally rehearsed that, too.
Bobby – Do I look like a ditchable prom date to you?
Bobby – Your piercing the veil, Dean. Glimpsing the b-side.
Dean – A little less new-agey please?
Bobby – You almost hell’s bitch, so you can see hell’s other bitches.
Dean – So is this your big plan, huh? Drag me to hell, kill Sam and then what? Become Queen Bitch?
Lillith – I don’t have to answer to puppy chow.